Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back from leave and into the swing of things...

Great to be back from leave and hopefully a new season of blogging.

Watched some of Oprah yesterday. I used to like her show but the last months I find myself getting more and more uncomfortable with what she is focusing on. Whilst she calls herself a Christian I find that very hard to believe, when her show focuses on new age thinking, reincarnation and the such like. Each to his own I guess...

But what frustrates me is that so many Christians, young in their faith and lacking discernment get so easily confused about what is truth and somehow we also think that what is on TV is true...the world is a crazy place and it would be great if those who are the church could see the truth and also the lies paraded as truth...

1 comment:

JustAGuy said...

I've just returned from the US, and I think everyone in public life in America is 'a Christian'. Oprah's agenda though belies her claim...